Wednesday, July 21, 2010

spa talking

Talk backs and spa escapades at Shana Lacs

Eventhough the July and August rainy season put an end to the blazing hot summer, Shana Lacs continues to woo and allure spa lovers in Iloilo. Ilonggos really enjoy spampering themselves in the midst of their busy city life. Here are some sensible and inspiring words from their loyal and even first-timer spa clients:

“Going to spa every week became the usual activity of my officemates to relax from our hectic schedule. When we discovered Shana Lacs a year ago, my officemates was impressed with their services and the accommodating ambiance that suits people who want to forget about work or other things. Since then, going to Shana Lacs has also become a regular regimen for me simply because my officemates recommended it” --- Reginald, 28, Medical Representative

“If you want to relax and release all your tensions related with work, the only spa center that I can recommend to my friends is Shana Lacs. Here, spa therapists treat their clients as the extension of their passion to provide relaxation and wellness”--- Amy, 38, Government Employee

“When I heard about their Breast Firming for women, I was a bit curious and immediately tried it for my friends. The result was amazing and effective. It’s even safe because they use only natural organic ingredients. Now, some of my friends even tried it, too”--- Elaisa, 47, Restaurateur and Businesswoman

“My favourite services at Shana Lacs are Swedish massage and Hilot Ilonggo. Everything else are also recommendable because their spa therapists never stops innovating and improving their services”---- Gerald, 32, English Teacher

“I love their facial services because it is effective. They even know what’s best for different kind of skin tones and sensitivity. Their beauty care products are also safe and affordable, too” ---- Jennylyn, 22, Registered Nurse

“What I like about their spa therapists at Shana Lacs is that they always ask for your feedback about their service and gladly listen to comments or suggestions of their clients. This way, you would really feel that you are important to them and why their client’s satisfaction is their priority” ---- Alex, 30, Bank Employee

So, would you like to experience the passion of Shana Lacs and share your talk backs? Email us at shanalacspa@yahoo.com or call for reservation at (033) 338-3206.

No comments:

Post a Comment